Freeing Ourselves from the Mad Myths of Parenthood
Susan Jeffers explodes the modern myths of parenting as no one has ever dared before. With humour and compassion she shows how difficult it is to be a parent and reveals the insidious guilt traps set by the child care 'experts'. She questions many fashionable myths and half-truths that add to a parent's sense of inadequacy and guilt and offers her own 'survival' tools.
Among the issues she addresses are:
* why parenthood can be a nightmare as well as a joy
* the difficulties the relationship with your spouse can suffer after a child
* how drastically life can change with parenthood
* why mothers should not feel guilty to go back to work
* how we can have great fulfilment with - or without - children
This is the most liberating book parents will ever read!
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|